The prismatic laser check 8½ x 11 voucher imprinted in black ink with or without a logo.
For prismatic check background, you may choose either Blue/Green and Blue/Red.
The check can be positioned at the top, middle, or bottom.
We have formats to fit most software programs, please call to inquire if your system is supported.
To order a new check, or make changes to an existing check, see below for the information we need.
To customize with special features, consider our Custom Checks.
Information needed to set up a check
- A sample voided check from the account, or a MICR spec sheet (provided by your bank or financial institution)
- Your check heading information which includes, but is not limited to company name, address, phone number, and a website. You can also include a description of the account (i.e. Disbursement Clearing, Escrow, Payroll, Operating Account, etc.)
- Bank information, including bank name, address, and fractional routing number
- Logo sent as an original .pdf file or color separated vector file. Please include your logo colors (See Pantone Color Chart ). Send digital files via email
- Specify one or two signature lines, and if you need wording above and/or below these signature lines. (i.e. 2 signatures required over $5,000, void after 90 days)
- A starting check number
- If you need a preprinted number (this includes the number in the top right corner of the checks and on both stubs)
- Quantity of checks. The minimum is 500 with price breaks at every 1,000
- Send your order/information via email or fax
- For other additions or questions, please Contact Us
Standard security features for prismatic checks